WA Sports Industry Enterprise Partnership
The role of the SportXchange project is to facilitate the adoption of an enterprise driven approach by WA sport. SportXchange is an initiative that brings together key stakeholders from sport, government and tertiary education within WA. SportXchange is supported by the Department of Sport and Recreation, Lotterywest and delivered through the Western Australian Sports Federation (WASF).
Sports Enterprise Capacity Building
The SportXchange website will promote enterprise best practice, intelligence and innovation from a comprehensive range of local, national and international sources. This will be supported by a suite of complementary services that will enable WA sport to work towards a more financially independent and sustainable future. Sport specific assistance is now available to administrators in enterprise strategy development, Business Development Management (BDM), sponsorship, marketing, communications, PR and media. This includes specialised support in social media, website, tablet and smartphone applications.
In addition, SportXchange offers the following:
- Enterprise capacity Balanced Scorecard assessments for state sport associations (SSAs) that highlights opportunities specific to an organisation
- Photography and ‘viral’ video resource via the ImageXchange sister-site
- Placement programmes for Undergraduate marketing and communication students within SSA’s
- Enterprise workshops that cover a comprehensive range of topics
- Enterprise consulting services to sports administrators
- Annual sports industry resource guide
For more information about how this project can support your organisation, visit the SportXchange website: sportxchange.com.au.